Visual Impact Muscle Building is a 75-page program that will help you maximize your workouts. Each chapter provides incredible advice, including some of Rusty’s greatest tips and tricks. He will teach you how to build muscle, evenly distributing that muscle mass across your entire body. Learn all about the types of muscle growth, as well as the types of workouts you require to reach your goals.
Visual Impact Muscle Building is an advanced program, offering techniques that will allow you to gain muscle, resulting in a more defined physique. Based on his own personal experiences and research, Rusty teaches you that it’s not the method that matters — but the volume, rep scheme and set.
About Visual Impact Muscle Building
Visual Impact Muscle Building is not about WHAT workouts to perform, but how to perform them in terms of your routine. The goal of this program is to educate, helping you develop your dream body. As you build muscle mass, you will not necessarily gain size — leading to a more toned, lean ‘Hollywood Look.’ By fully immersing yourself into this program, you will become an expert in muscle building — all while achieving the body you desire.
About the author: Rusty Moore has had a long journey in the gym and beyond. First starting his workout period in 1987, he quickly gained A LOT of muscle. Although he had a passion for working out, he was also running a clothing business. It wasn’t until he noticed that his legs would not fit into any of the pants he sold, that he decided something had to change. He wanted to continue to gain muscle, without building size — which is exactly what he did. Now, he wants to share his tricks and secrets with you.
What to Expect From Visual Impact Muscle Building
Broken down into 15 informative chapters, you will not only gain instant access to this guide, but also ‘Exercise Demonstrations’ and the associated ‘Printable Workout Charts.’
- Introduction: The Meat-Head Movement is Strong — This program begins with an interesting introduction, focusing on a range of ‘meat-head’ related topics. More importantly, the author wastes no time feeding you practical, effective advice.
- Chapter 1: Concentrating on ‘The Big 3’ — This is when the power of squats, dead-lifts, and the bench press are introduced. Not only will you learn what to do, but how to do it. There are right and wrong ways to work out in terms of the highest possible efficacy — which is exactly what you’ll uncover in this chapter.
- Chapter 2: The 2 Main Types of Muscle Growth — If you have ever wondered how and why you grow muscle, this is the chapter for you. Highly insightful, you will begin to understand the types of muscle growth, so that you can maximize performance. Learning about different reps for various parts of the body, you will be able to focus on rep ranges that work for you and your body type.
- Chapter 3: Cumulative Fatigue — This is a very important chapter, as you may currently be making mistakes that are sabotaging your progress. Learn about cumulative fatigue, and you’ll know more than 99% of the people that go to the gym. The key here is learning how to build muscle fast, while sticking to your current goals.
- Chapter 4: A High Volume of Sets and Reps — Do you have stubborn muscles that do not seem to be growing? Learn why the advice you may have been given in the past is terrible, and what you can do to succeed. The key is building muscle without over-training.
- Chapter 5: Hybrid Muscle Building — Learning to customize your workout will be critical, which is what’s offered in this chapter. In order to switch it up, you can complete a high volume of low reps, as well as a low volume of high reps.
- Chapter 6: How Much Muscle Can You Gain — This chapter focuses on your genetic limit, as well as the possibility of quick gains. Learn if you are making a key mistake in the gym, plus how to create a positive visual change if you’re already experienced.
- Chapter 7: Eating for Muscle Gains — A balanced diet cannot be stressed enough, which is exactly what you’ll learn within this informative chapter. You’ll walk away with a great grocery list, focusing on all aspects of your diet — not just protein!
- Chapter 8: Only Proven Muscle Building Supplement — If you’re interested in the benefits of supplements, you won’t want to miss this chapter. Learn which supplement is recommended, and is the only supplement you should be taking.
- Chapter 9: Setting Up Your Workout Routine — Introducing phases I through III, plus a bonus phase, you will be given a sample workout, before being introduced to each phase in greater detail. These are outlined within the next four chapters:
- Chapter 10: Phase I — Sarcoplasmic Hypertrophy
- Chapter 11: Phase II — Increase Muscle and Density
- Chapter 12: Phase III — Max Density and Definition
- Chapter 13: Bonus Phase — Shrink Wrap Your Muscles
- Chapter 14: Building Mass on Upper Body Only — This chapter provides recommended adjustments that you can make to each phase, in order to maximize your personal goals.
- Chapter 15: Final Thoughts — This concluding chapter sends you on your way, thanking you for taking this journey.
What Are the Benefits of Visual Impact Muscle Building?
For those who would like to enhance their current workout routine, the greatest benefit you will achieve is an opportunity to reshape your body, the right way! Based on the advice throughout, this program is unique to other programs out there, and will certainly beat what you’d learn from a personal trainer.
In addition, this program is very well written. Organized into small paragraphs that touch on key points, there isn’t any ‘fluff’ in this program — it’s straight to the point. It’s an enjoyable and highly informative read, that will inspire you to take action. Best of all, with the money-back guarantee, there’s zero risk involved.
Are you ready to achieve the body of your dreams? Do you want to be that ‘go-to’ guy that everyone looks at while aspiring to become more toned at the gym? If so, this program will help you achieve that and so much more. Become more informed and take a more focused approach — order today!