The Smoothie Diet is an online program that provides you with easy-to-follow guides for transforming your life, health, fitness and weight with healthy juicing and smoothie recipes. But don’t be mistaken, it’s much more than that. As you likely know by now, achieving sustainable weight loss the safe and healthy way takes more than a couple of smoothies a day. It takes a lifestyle shift and this program provides you with everything you need to compliment your smoothies to maximize your results and progress, such as tips for healthy diet habits, daily progress trackers, recipes, recipe cards, diet schedule, exercise regime and much more. While the basis is highly focused on using whole fruits and vegetables to transform your life, The Smoothie Diet provides you with step-by-step guides for getting them into your diet the proper, healthy and safe way (and with a bit of exercise).
What is The Smoothie Diet?
With the right smoothie and juicing recipes, you can transform your life, health and weight. Studies show that the secret is to make handmade smoothies at home that include whole fruits and vegetables, as they’re high in minerals, vitamins and other beneficial nutrients. In other words, the stuff you buy from the stores is not sufficed – you have the make it to receive the good stuff. Otherwise, you just don’t know what other additives are being put into the blender.
But making smoothies and finding the best recipes is time-consuming, and knowing when to drink smoothies for the best results takes a ton of research. The Smoothie Diet has done all of the hard work for you, so you can dive right in and start blending up some delicious recipes to achieve your health, fitness and weight loss goals.
The program comes with:
- Main Guide
- Smoothie Schedule
- Shopping Lists
- Recipe Cards
- Daily Journal
- Healthy Eating Guide
- Workout Plan
- Smoothie Recipes
- Diabetes-Friendly Smoothie Recipes
- Gluten-Free Smoothie
- Smoothies for Kids
As you can see, the program is much more than just a smoothie recipe book. Instead, it comes with several different components that teach you all about using smoothies to achieve your goals and how to do so with minimal effort. The best part is that you receive immediate access to all of this as soon as you purchase. You just sign in and download the content right onto your electronic devices, such as your smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer. This makes it easy to access the program whenever and wherever you want, or whenever you’re in the mood for a yummy smoothie!
The results are even guaranteed with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.
Who is the Author of The Smoothie Diet?
Nutritional Expert, Drew Sgoutas, is the author of The Smoothie Diet. He is a Board-Certified Health Coach and has dedicated his entire career to helping people become healthier versions of themselves.
Brief Summary of The Smoothie Diet
The Smoothie Diet is a comprehensive system that teaches you how and what smoothies to drink to transform your life. It teaches you all about using smoothies to lose weight, the best eating schedule to follow for maximum results, how different ingredients can help your weight loss and health, and so much more. It is the ultimate guide for using smoothies to change your life.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect from the program as a whole:
- Fat Burning 101
- A Glimpse at the US Health Crisis
- The Main Culprits Behind the Obesity Pandemic
- Super-Sized Portions
- The Standard American Diet
- You Don’t Fail Your Diets: Your Diets Fail You
- Dietary Fat – Friend or Foe?
- The Smoothie Diet Other Smoothie Type Diets
- Plant Power
- Understanding Superfoods
- This Recipe vs. Other Diets
- Outlines of the Program
- Don’t Forget: Be Active Every Day
- Smoothie Basics
- How to Choose a Blender
- Where to Buy Your Blender
- Choosing The Best Vegetables and Fruits
- Storing Fruits and Vegetables
- Smoothie Making Tips and Tricks
- Making Smoothies
- Storing Smoothies
- What If I Can’t Find The Ingredients?
- Some Side Effects You May or May Not Experience
- What To Eat
- Solid Food Meal Recommendations
- Foods You Can Have
- Foods You Cannot Have (Except on Cheat Day)
- Example Meals
- Healthy Snacks
- The Cheat Day
- The Main Program
- Week 1: The Smoothie Revolution
- Week 2: Feel The Green
- Week 3: Introducing Metabolic Boosters
- Week 4: Unleashing the Healing Power of Smoothies
- Week 5: And Beyond
- Smoothie Recipes
- 5 Week Program for 7 Days a Week (Sunday’s a cheat day)
- How to Navigate a Grocery Store
- Shopping Lists for Each Week of the Program
- Printable Recipe Cards for each Recipe
- Journal for Each Week
- Mood, Energy, Digestion, Cravings Tracker
- Mind, Exercise Tracker
Healthy Eating Guide
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Healthy Eating Basics
- Chapter 3: Healthy Eating Tips + 7 Meal Plans
- Fast Fat Blasting Workouts for Busy People
- Beginner Workouts
- Intermediate Workouts
- Advanced Workouts
- 42 Diabetes-Friendly Smoothies
- 42 Gluten-Free Smoothies
Smoothies for Kids
- Eating Healthy Early in Life
- The Power Lies in You
- Breakfast Skipping – An Absolute No-No
- Boost Your Child’s Nutritional Intake with Smoothies
- A More Effective Way to Classifying Foods
- 5 Fruit Smoothies
- 5 Green Smoothies
The Smoothie Diet is a comprehensive system that teaches you everything there is to know about using smoothies to achieve your health, fitness and weight goals through easy-to-follow guides and recipes. It’s 100% safe and natural, and it even comes with tracking sheets so you can watch your body transform one smoothie at a time.